Sunday, October 14, 2012

Why I want to lose 100 pounds


  • So I can win attractive women to have sex with
  • So I can go off my blood pressure and diabetes medicine
  • So I can stop using my c-pap machine
  • So I can look hot, dress up, etc.
  • So I can be proud to look in the mirror, or at photos
  • So I can get around easier. Mobility.
  • So I can live a long life
  • So I can fit in my clothes better
  • So I won't look like Peter Griffin
  • So I can encourage others in their weight loss efforts
  • So I can reach my dick easier
  • So I can enjoy physical activities easier.
  • So my knees will last longer
  • So I can get in and out of car easier.
  • So I can bend over without getting winded.
  • So I can regain my confidence.
  • So I can wipe my ass easier
  • So I can shower easier
  • So I can cut my toenails with ease
  • So I can dance easier
  • So I can button the top button of my shirt
  • So I can fit in my suit coat to do interviews
  • So my ass creases won't chafe and itch so much

No comments:

Post a Comment